|PLAZARIUM MFS mobile plasma fractionation units combined with a fractionating column are intended for fractionation (gasoline, diesel fuel, heavy residue (heavy oil, tar, and coke) followed by processing of heavy residue in plasma cracking unit (into gasoline and diesel) (processing of liquid synthetic oil and natural oil).|
|MFS fractionation unit reactor and fractionating column come in two versions: batch reactor and batch fractionating column (separation into one fraction upon achieving temperature mode) or continuous feed into the reactor and continuous fractionating column (separation into 3 or 5 fractions simultaneously).
Fuel oil and the remaining heavy fraction are subsequently converted in plasma cracking unit, yielding a mixture of petrol and diesel fractions and further re-distilling into separate fractions.
|Combustion chamber of the fractionation unit is equipped with one or more versions of heating and temperature rising in the reactor:
- Oil burner - able to operate on any type of fuel oil (diesel oil, synthetic liquid fuel, oil, etc.).
- Electric heating elements - provide an opportunity to increase the rate of process stabilization facilitate the work process.
- Gas burner - able to run on natural gas, hydrocarbon gas produced during pyrolysis, fractionation and cracking, or synthesis gas coming from the plasma waste gasification unit.
The main advantages of synthetic and natural oil fractionation unit with heavy distillation residue plasma cracking unit:
- Easy unit and process control system operation;
- Easiness and safety during installation and operation; no contact between unit personnel and liquid fuel;
- Ability to work in the open air and in a wide range of ambient temperatures (from - 60 ° C to + 50 ° C) as well as at high humidity (environment settings defined by the terms of reference for the development of waste processing pyrolysis unit);
- Use of synthesis gas (СО + Н2) from plasma gasification unit to maintain the temperature in fractionation reactor offers the advantage of heating process, process stabilization, and temperature maintenance cost reduction, as well as absolute ecology of the process and increased volume of the fuel produced;
- Total environmental friendliness of liquid synthetic and natural fuel rectification process: all rectification process residues are used as raw materials for PLAZARIUM MGS plasma gasification unit or plasma cracking unit;
- Complete processing of heavy fractions residue into gasoline and diesel fuel in plasma cracking unit delivers process from heavy residue and provides a significant increase in the amount of produced fuel (petrol and diesel fractions);
- Ability to operate directly in the place of collection and accumulation of natural or synthetic oil;
- Maximum allowable emission corresponds to GOST SanPiN 220.127.116.11.1.567-96 and regulations of the EU Directive.
- In case of plant’s hybrid design consisting of combination of two units (PLAZARIUM MFS plasma fractionation unit and PLAZARIUM MGS plasma gasification unit), atmospheric emissions are completely absent.
- In case of plant’s hybrid design consisting of combination of two units (PLAZARIUM MFS plasma fractionation unit and PLAZARIUM MGS plasma gasification unit), the ability to produce electricity, heat and fuel allows operating in fuel- and energy-independent mode.
|Fuel storage and transfer unit (for liquid synthetic fuel, gasoline and diesel) between pyrolysis unit and fractionating column consists of two hundred standard liter drums with the possibility of their fast replacement and systems of filling for storage of different fuel fractions, as well as large tanks for storage and transfer of natural or synthetic fuel oil.
Number of drums and containers depends on the performance of each of the three units, namely pyrolysis unit, fractionation unit, and heavy residue cracking unit (fuel oil and tar).